Monday, April 25, 2005

Rotten Apples

Why is it that, every time I walk into a hotel room in New York City, I want to kill myself? Even Hyatts and Hiltons look like they have hourly rates so you can imagine the the Penn Station Howard Johnson's was a little...dumpy. The elevator was 3 x 3 with a push door and the halls were barely wider than my suitcase. My room was roasting and I wanted to open the window but there was no screen and I was afraid a rat or pigeon would come in so I could only open it a crack. I managed to get some sleep but couldn't shake the feeling that SUV was down the hall investigating a hooker's murder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf is this supposed to mean you should check your spelling,grammar,and puncuation im in 9th grade and i know that you can't put the the twice come on now grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Hello, pot, it's kettle--you're black. And a little hostile. FYI - we put spaces after commas, there is an apostrophe in the contraction "I'm" and one should always capitalize "I."